- Major part of the work will be the support of the local and global research projects for oligonucleotides. Strong interaction with the integrated Biologics Research-Nucleic Acid Therapeutics Platform and the development group in Industrial Affairs is necessary to ensure a smooth transition of projects from research to development. Lead a laboratory in the oligonucleotide environment to provide fast access to desired Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient demands.
- Actively participate in research projects as a Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) project representative (integrated team member) to identification and guide the development ability of the project. Ensure consistent CMC scientific expertise, CMC project management and CMC project governance during project transition from Research to Early Development. Ensure that early development CMC deliverables are accurately accounted in the project plan and are tied with competitive timelines with appropriate resources.
- Act as an interface to partners in disease units and in Industrial Affairs, contribute in joint teams with external partners. Actively search, evaluate the external world for solutions in large molecule synthesis especially oligonucleotides chemistry and delivery solutions for such molecules.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry or any related field. Several years of expertise and hands-on experience in oligonucleotide chemistry is mandatory.
- Experience in sound analytical capabilities (especially for large synthtic molecules) is an advantage
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment and priorities
- Efficient and result oriented way of working
- High degree of self-motivation
- Team Player
- English (fluent in spoken and written)
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
Mehr Informationen und Bewerbung unter: